View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 03:42 PM   #162
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

Quote:
Since age 2 when I died and was brought back,
Odd bit;
I have always had a good memory. Better than most. Sometimes I have to corral 2 or 3 family members to extract bits of what they can remember about an event, in the same room, before they will even believe what I tell them happened. And then comes, "Oh, ok! Now I rememeber what you mean."

There are limits. The big one is I can not remember a single thing before the age of two.

Turns out, I contracted Spinal Meningitis at that age. I wound up in a coma for 3 days, unconscious for 2 weeks.

I know, I know, "No one remembers back that far!" Yes, I have heard that all my life, from family and friends alike. So, I tell them my very first memory in this life.
It's about waking up, in the hospital, looking out my window and seeing my nurse arrive at work. What the parking lot looked like, the fact is was gravel, and not paved. What her car looked like (black and white two-tone Ford). The old green sweater she used to wear when she drove to work.
It took a while before family stopped looking at me strange, because I was right. But I have no memory whatsoever from before the coma.

This used to make me wonder if I wasn't, maybe, a walk-in of some kind (I have to admit, this planet looks mighty strange to me), or that I had been "messed with" in some way.

Since, I have always just written it off to the Spinal Meningitis. telling myself things like, "Sure, everyone thinks they're special, get over it." and such. One of the things that got me wondering about it, again, was an event about 15 years ago.

I had this odd thing, "waking up" in a white room, white people, white table, etc... with the feeling "my insides" were all laid out on the table. This "very nice lady" leaned over my face and quietly said, "Go back to sleep. You're just being re-wired."

What has always bothered me about this, as if that didn't sound odd enough, was the fact, my reaction was to simply say, "Oh, ok." and go quietly back to sleep.

Anyway, just thought I'd throw it out to see what it brought up.

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote