View Single Post
Old 07-26-2009, 09:42 PM   #23
Tramik
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
The guy has a company that is specifically designed to enable people to get free energy technology into the media and market without being bought off or killed. I think what you where seeing there was an alternative media version of Jerry Springer. Lets see how this would go...

Black Ops Dooshbag Boss: How can we cast doubt into the minds of people that this guy Steven Greer that is effectively our arch nemesis is actually one of us.

Black Ops Dooshbag employee: I know, lets buy out that group of spanish people we have been watching and give them some extra money if they pull a Jerry Springer scene at a public conference.

Black Ops Dooshbag Boss: That is simple and brilliant, how come I did not think of that.
Your not addressing the point. The point is Steven Greer is present information that has been proven false. That's why Kerry labeled it as disinformation.

the reason I haven't been addressing the people making the claims of death threats is because I know nothing about it. The only thing I can be sure of right now is that Steven Greer lied, knowingly or not. Let's keep it at that.
Tramik is offline   Reply With Quote