View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 03:30 PM   #14
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Demise of EU and euro

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpeter View Post
And silver
I agree with that . I would like to point out a few things that are not obvious to some of you guys . The central banks , which are not central at all but private banks , like the bank of England , of Italy , of the Germany etc. print the currency , in this case the Euro from Paper . Then they pass on this worthless printed paper to the government of the country that then pays an interest to the so called central banks . AS you can see the central bank operation is a FRAUD . Going back to the Iceland referendum ; what it established was that people do not want to pay for the debts acquired by the private banks . I will go one step further . If tomorrow Italy goes bust and cannot pay the interest to the bankers , I will refuse to pay my share .
The system is a fraud because it is stuck on the principle of the interest to be paid to parasites that never worked one day in their lifetime .
I am watching the development with great interest and I enjoy the disconfort caused to government friends of NWO .
It is with great pleasure that I watch the rigged " stock market ", the rigged currencies , the rigged metal market etc.etc all go down.
Watch the Gerald Celente video about the role of the speculator in bringing down the currencies .
http://dprogram.net/
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote