View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #140
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: In this space and time~ share your visions of the future/now

Greeting's again 4Q529

This thread is simply about the hopes and dreams of what individual members on the forum > would like to invision- manifest and occur, that would possibly off-set the dire predictions you have addressed above.

I realize you are new here Avalon, but I believe you might might be trying too preach to the chior~ What you posted above has not gone unnoticed, discussed and even argrue many times here on this forum. There are plenty of threads on this forum, that have address the conditions and situations which you speak and warn of~ during the last year or more.

Note
There are new members joining everyday, in which your warning messages might resonate with, and who might have not fully awoken to the realities of this world. May I suggest you jump into the full fray and fire and create a thread~ addressing those specific issues > you would like to address and disscuss on this forum.

We are both in agreement though~ in regards to Dion's rendition of this beautiful song. The video is just eye candy~ to enhance the possible future/now visions~ I would hope others here might imagine.

Where there is love there is hope~

With all due respect~ giovonni
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote