View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:22 AM   #4
Richard Gabriel
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Giza Geomatrix exposure

Re: Observer,

Thank you for your comments friend.

Undoubtedly there is scope here for the pulling together of many elements of the new information and to this end I hope we will be in working contact with John soon
(John, are you reading here ?)

It will be of undoubted assistance to all the work being done to re~discover the function of the GP and other layout features of structures across the planet, when we are able to cover the origins and method used to plan it in the first place. We wish to draw together the work of all those who are working on various aspects of it as part of the Geomatrix explanations. They are all integral to the complete understanding of what it was all about and meant to be a part of.

Specific to your work John, You will pick up on our acoustic experimentations and experiences in the Kings Chamber, detailed in the earlier body of our site under Echoes from the Chamber. When the new Geomatrix Exposure starts dealing with specific sites to present the evidence from them, your evidence must surely be linked in. This is something I hope we can persue presently.

I am particularly interested in the acoustic effect of the pump and was reminded of our own interest in this direction. After finding that I could vocally produce an intonement which matched the harmonic frequency range within the Chamber I had a looped CD made of this for continuous play in the chamber. The artificially reproduced sound seemed just the same audibly, but curiously when played in the Chamber it did not have the same resonating power that I was able to produce from direct intonement. While experimenting from the within coffer we ran into considerable trouble with tout-guides who were frantic to find the source of the sound, because the amplification drowned all normal speech and scared many people right out of the chamber after arriving.

The other thing to note. I was able to verify completely as expected, the amplification from the harmonic resonance caused a direct physiological effect on the body. I am of no doubt whatsoever that (for whatever other purpose/s it was built,) - it was (and still is) capable of 'inducing' an out of body state for those of a particular vibration... and of opening a gateway to a very distant place!

This story will run and run.

(mention also to mkspllmn.... thank you also for the link referencs)

Blessings
Richard and Judith

http://The Giza Geomatrix Exposure
Richard Gabriel is offline   Reply With Quote