View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:54 PM   #483
sloper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YinYangMind View Post
Bill,

I hope you've seen the comments and activity on the thread ref Clif High's response to your post. If you haven't, might I suggest you give it a few minutes!

The latest post by Seburo has some very interesting information and links regarding Deagle that you should review! This guy's history and the obvious sense from many of us that he's a bad seed should be important to you and Kerry as you move forward with him and presenting the interview and information you two have on PC.

Please understand that as a follower of PC since inception, I have great admiration for the work you guys have done. However, the recent incidents with some of your 'whistleblowers' and interviewees together with the rather unprofessional conduct you've personally displayed with Clif High are starting to give me (and obviously others here) pause with additional skepticism with your work & intentions. Would prefer not to feel that way and continue to support PC. This can only be changed by you and how you address this and other issues that have become large question marks on your past, present and future work. Don't damage what you guys have done so far by not honoring the opportunity to balance the karmic opportunity before you.

Balance, Peace & Harmony,

YinYangMind
Brilliant post...couldn't agree more. It's way past time to be more critical and skeptical on the camelot info. Whistleblowers, in order to be effective, should come out in the open and take responsibility for their statements. No more hiding behind, "I'll be killed." No more "inside source" without identification and backup. Otherwise anyone can say anything, much like Bill did about Steven Greer or Clif High, and Bill is a cameraman, not a researcher. Deagle lost his medical license for overprescribing meds, yet he encourages people to call in for his free medical advice. Yikes.
sloper is offline   Reply With Quote