View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:15 AM   #455
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello, All:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surial View Post
Have you ever considered doing an interview with Anna Hayes? If you ever did, that would be an astonishing interview. But be warned that lady is packed full of information. She talks kind of fast. And maybe you should consider playing a leading role in the interview process. That would be an interesting twist.
Yes - Kerry wants to do this. (Nothing yet scheduled, though.)

Why do you think I should play a lead role in that? (curious...)

Quote:
Are you aware of an ET force coming in to clean up our mess and rid the planet of tyranny? If so, you can PM me. We don't want to scare the folks here. Or you can just say, yes or no. lol
No... please see my reply on p.18 (#435) here.

We have to clean up our own mess. We have to face what we have done. I doubt anyone else out there will overtly intervene in that unless (a) the ecosphere really would be destroyed and also (b) there were resources here of some kind (and I include DNA and cultural heritage as resources) which ETs would want to protect for reasons best known to themselves.

In my view, the challenge is for us to wake up, get responsible and competent, and handle the vast, backlogged accumulation of serious problems without our 'parents' having to do it all for us.

We have to bear in mind that (b) above is an important factor: [reworded] the investment the ETs might have as stakeholders in Planet Earth. There are plenty of planets out there - probably billions or more. Depending on the ETs' spiritual orientation, they may well just leave us to it as it's all part of our learning as souls.

Maybe some day (and there's an infinity of time, remember: in all of existence no-one's going anywhere... we're all here to stay) we might learn to get it right. If we lose this game, we just control-alt-delete and start again personally. And again, and again... this is what karma is.

It might possibly be the ultimate egotism: that we humans believe there's anything special about us or Planet Earth.

I say that for necessary thought-provoking perspective. A little humility might help us all realize the mess we are in.

But actually, I do believe there's something special about us here and now... hence all the interest, attention and subtle assistance (or interference) from outside.

I talk about some of this a little more in my Freedom Central interview. This is an important and interesting topic for me, hence my recent long replies

Quote:
There is much activity going on with the vortexes appearing along with many reports of ufos. Are many of these sightings coming from Earth bound Humans? What is your opinion?
I really don't know. The best argument I've seen that the Norway spiral wasn't just a malfunctioning rocket is that all sightings and photos of it were face on, whatever the perspective. And the Chinese video of the same thing, first rotating one way and then the other, really got my attention. So at the moment I'm just waiting for the next one

Quote:
Have you seen the video of the Brazilian man reporting that the Pleiadeans landed and were testing for dimensional frequency readings to make a golden path appear to a portal?
No... I really don't know much about the Pleiadians apart from what I've read, as everyone here has.

As I stated in an earlier answer, I did know someone very well about 15 years ago who I (and she) were as sure as we each could be that she was an incarnated Pleiadian, this being her second lifetime here.

She had detailed intact memories and told me that one reason she had come here was that things in the Pleiades were not going so well any more and that there were all kinds of political and other problems there, and she was disillusioned - so she came here to help out and also take a break.

We talked about this at great length and it was all pretty real for me at the time. She was tall and slim, delicate, sensitive, highly intelligent, psychic, had beautiful blue eyes, earned a living by making (under contract) exquisite fine-pen illustrations of archeological findings... and had dark hair. If she'd been blonde, she could have stepped straight out of a UFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjkted View Post
On PA (as well as some of the other 2012-related forums I watch), some people are of the opinion we will just ascend into 4D/5D space, and thus won't have to worry too much about practical things like food and shelter. As a skeptic, it's unfortunate that most of this info is channeled/intuitive as it is not completely possible to authenticate the source.

I'm curious to hear your personal views on the endgame. Do you have any insider information on or from the people promoting 2012 as personal ascension?
Please see all my comments above and in my post yesterday, #435 here.

Probably more later today - very best to all, B
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote