View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:54 PM   #290
NeoEmc2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: LATEST NEWS on Blossom Goodchild & Oct 14th Event!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aphexpie View Post
Has Blossom Goodchild released any more statements?

I would love to hear from her
Probably not. Imagine how you would feel if you were the one to start the spreading of the message only to finally get to the day of the event and nothing is happening. Imagine how you would have felt all the way until the day of the event; your hopes lifted and your anticipation running wild only to be let down - so we think. The day of the 14th is not over and in my humble opinion if we are going to see any type of light show, it's best to see it at night, but that's just me. If nothing really happens - which seems to be the general consensus - then the dark forces are very clever with their ways. Sucks for blossom if the 14th comes and goes with no showing of any kind. I wonder what her response will be if absolutely nothing happens within the next 24hours. It will be like crying wolf, which sucks big time for her and all the channels that were getting the same message (supposedly).

Regardless of all this, we still have to pay our bills and continue to play the game of life until one day we escape the shackles of society, stop being robots and start to think for ourselves.
NeoEmc2 is offline   Reply With Quote