View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #23
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Contactee Ashayana Deane (formerly Anna Hayes) - Angelic Realities

Thank-you Karen. That was the case I was thinking about. I just couldn't find it in the archives. I agree that it is a jungle out there! We may have to take 5-10% of what one person says...and combine that with 2-3% of what someone else says. Who knows what the hidden sources and agendas really are? A sincere researcher and speaker can present solid information...and then get blackmailed or corrupted. Who knows?

I have now seen and heard quite a bit about the transmitted information...but not a lot about the source. I did notice that when someone asked a question...the question was not answered due to 'a lack of time'. Is that a possible red-flag? Other questions were readily answered very competantly.

People, such as Fawn Brodie, question Joseph Smith, the Angel Moroni, and the Gold Plates. I have had to do serious soul searching regarding a cherished 'inspired' religious author and the subject of plagiarism and revisionism. This has been quite traumatic. This led to a profound questioning of scripture...regarding it's origin and accuracy. More disillusionment and trauma. Whistleblowers, channelers, abductees, prophets, mystics, etc...emerge with the latest and greatest new information and suppressed knowledge...and then people do some digging...and expose them as frauds.

Apply the electron microscope to all sources of sensational information...and be honest with what you find. Perhaps the ultimate truth will emerge as a composite mozaic...which does not flatter our egos...does not make us feel good about ourselves...and is actually quite upsetting. I'm sensing a long haul struggle ahead...to simply survive and gain our freedom. This is not what the masses want to hear. A person who promotes this point of view will probably have to work for free...and watch their backside.

I like the general message of Ashayana...but the details are what trouble me. I'm going to keep listening and reading...but I am going to keep my eyes and ears open regarding the origins of this material. A team of researchers could secretly produce such material...and a 'special' person could claim that it was 'given' to them by ET's. I'm not saying that this is the case...but I am very suspicious regarding the origins of sensational information.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 08-25-2009 at 11:08 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote