Thread: All is alive
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 11:01 PM   #2
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: All is alive

Tears are pouring from my eyes Steven powerful story. Is hard for people to believe things which are so simple yet so true. You can control your reality.
I was dead one year ago. I could not walk straight. I walk with a limb for two years with excruciating pain, my heart pressure was so high I felt my heart about to explode and last but not least my lungs where permanently damage.
The doctors just told me there's no cure. Enjoy the time you have left.
Today I could run, breathe,play I am completely cure and I did it because I learn to control my reality. Is common sense for me at least. So yes those that believe it to be true can make your life a wonderful experience if only for
a blink of a second. Believe what you will, but are these your thoughts or thoughts implanted in your head by all the technology which surrounds you.
Who are we? where do we come from? what is our true potential? Are there others like us in other galaxies and if so are they more develop Intellectually , spiritually, or are they selfish egomaniacs like the majority of the worlds goverments? Feed your mind.. Good one Steve keep it coming my friend !!!
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote