View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:57 AM   #1209
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Greetings.

When I first posted up on this thread, I had no idea that this thread had bothered many here. But apparently I wasn't the only one where those flags went up. Now I have stated that Abrax here as done an amazing and blazing amount of work that is way impressive. I'm not taking that away from him. I wish there were more people who would write their own original work with some substance than a lot of the dodo that get's copied and pasted up. I am more interested in experiences from those I know instead of someone I don't know. All I ask is that you do it with integrity. Otherwise, I can just turn on the TV and get some manurey type story, saving your time and mine.

You know..............you can't help but see some of the responses with your name on it. And for the sake of the Mods, and to be as respectful as I can be, what I will say is that some of those responses are only from lack of awareness and or experiences. If we all had the same experiences and the same awareness, there would be nothing to give us a separate character. What remains here is that I am who I am and you are who you are. Some of us have been warriors. Some have not. It all depends on what stations you chose for soul growth. You also can tell who is a warrior and who is not. I am not the only warrior here. Then again, I also know my way out of a barn. I could say that not only am I hacking at evil but I would rather not be hacking at the manure being pooped out by someone who had a hussy fit and left and only came back when I left. Now that I have returned, hacking at evil, as I was accused of, I find the same cow pooping again. Hilarious really. Also just a distraction from what is really going on here.

Now to walk in a Dragon's Den is a little different than a barn. At least in a barn you know that manure management is usually in the stalls. But in a Dragon's den your guess is as good as mine. And mind you Abrax that this analogy that came from someone's conscience and not mine.

Someone also tried the group lynch mob scenario technique as to imply we all felt the same way about this thread. I have only one question for that person. How many barbecues have you been too? I think everyone has their own feelings here. Everyone should be able to express what that is. You don't have to like it. But it should be respected as long as it is tactfully done. I say that because what I have seen demonstrated took courage to do and it was done straight up. Even if I don't agree with what was expressed or even if I do, is not the point here. Someone showed a lot of true grit and character by voicing what was bothering this person and this person was at least honest about that. I can work with that any day of the week as compared to others doing the back stabbing or pooping in your way. At least I know where I stand in either case. That showed heart to do that.

Now back to the issues at hand. I asked what needed to be asked. At least the question that no one else here did ask. They at least now know the chicken is out of the bag and someone did ask the question. The question that they never did want you to ask. Think on that.

Here's another deal for you. You know why some or a lot of this doesn't make sense for you? Because it is from their paradigm and not yours. It's almost like going to China and not knowing the language, the customs and traditions, and here you are trying to bridge all that with some Chinese person who doesn't speak good English. Same analogy but the same kind of results. All these different Arch types are also vying for position in the now. What I now have determine is that one shoe doesn't fit all. And most of them are trying to define you in their shoe box. When you are not in their shoe box to begin with. That is also why my valid questions that I posed were not answered. Also as to why the question of AKA was so far off the mark with the answer that was presented. Why, because he doesn't know who I am and doesn't have access to that by using the channels that are available to him. There must be a reason.

So what is it going to be? Ascension or Dragonhood? And why would anyone in their right mind choose to go from an Oxygen based life form to a Hydrogen based life form? Why move into a lower density element? Why deny yourself the process of creation that the Creator had already intended for you in the first place? To compromise that process by being exposed to a belief system that will not be sustainable within the future of this Universe? You think the grass is greener over there? These same beings who were banished here and you are going to go kiss their butts after all they have done to our human soul family. And the innuendo that I am coming from a hateful mind. What? I got to say that again. What? Excuse me! I came here to this thread to establish a truce and an answer to all parties involved. I didn't come here to start a war. I am trying to avoid one. While Abrax is here dazzling you with his brilliance, maneuvers are taking place right now, right under your noses, and someone wants to make stupid comments about how disturb he is by me showing back up. What? That doesn't even compare to what is being played behind the scenes and if you think researching it on line, makes you a complete researcher, we are all going to be doomed with that kind of mind set. I also don't care what anyone thinks of me. I didn't come here to be popular. I'm not running for office. I don't take my orders from anyone on this Planet. I am here as many of you are to assist in the ascension of Gaia. That is my agenda.

I am also sorry that the many who are trying to learn think everybody is doing the same thing they are doing. You always learn but some of us have graduated and that is hard for most to understand or even accept. They think we should be like them staying in school. For some of us school is like over with and you have to go finally walk the walk instead of talking the talk. Experience is getting out of that chair and putting what you know in some form of action. If you stay in the chair to long, you will be conditioned to just reacting. Kind of like sitting in front of a theater screen watching a movie.

Another thing I want to point out is that it would seem we are the prize. All the agendas I have seen point to that. So it is my position at this time to see where this Dragon goes as if you know the basics, an agenda is at work here. By what numbers I have seen, he has a tough job ahead as far as the recruitment process. The number ratios indicate that. And I am a supporter of free speech and no rules as none are needed when things are approached with honor and respect for others.

Alex Collier mentions a new place of knowing. Establish one. You want to do it in this thread, then you might want to ask for the credentials first. Which was skipped in my mind. So don't go blaming other people for your feelings when you didn't take any responsibility to ask those basic questions in the first place. If you can't get verification from this council and at least have an introductory meeting to establish your Dragonhood club, then consider what you haven't been considering.

My apologies Dragon. You left me not much of a choice here, but I understand why. I bid you another great day and I hope there are no feathers in your chicken dinner. (Innuendo) that was the name of the chicken. And I guess all of my questions have been answered by not what was answered.

Lionhawk leaves the den.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 02-22-2010 at 06:06 AM.