View Single Post
Old 10-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #44
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 27th November...Full Disclosure??

All news web update !!??

Barack Obama must act now on urgent UFO and Alien issues
Political Editorial by Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com
The better part of year has passed since Barack Obama was voted into office with a clear mandate for change given to him by a disillusioned electorate. Issues such as healthcare, poverty, corporate responsibility and education were discussed as key areas where action was needed. Less discussed, at least publically, was the issue that if neglected might have even more catastrophic repercussions if neglected: UFO and extraterrestrial affairs.
Sadly, fifty years have now passed since Roscoe Hillenkoetter, an admiral and former chief of the CIA stated in a 1960 article in the New York Times, ‘It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. Citizens are led to believe UFOs are nonsense. To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel.’
Many years have also passed since The U.K.'s former Chief of Defence, Admiral Hill-Norton publicly stated, ‘I have frequently been asked why a person of my background—a former Chief of the Defence Staff, a former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee—why I think there is a cover-up of the facts about UFOs. Governments fear that if they did disclose those facts, people would panic. I don’t believe that at all. I’ve said so in print. There is a serious possibility that we are being visited by people from outer space’
And yet we still wait. This doesn’t stop some brave souls willing to face official ‘ridicule’ from trying. Paul Hellyer, a past Canadian Minister of Defence is one such individual. ‘We need to persuade governments to come clean on what they know. Some of us suspect they know quite a lot, and it might be enough to save our planet if applied quickly enough’.
Concerned citizens lament the fact that the government hides its substantial knowledge on UFO and extraterrestrial matters while concealing the technology they might have extracted from aliens. While evidence for alien visitation is irrefutable, the government continues the denial. Meanwhile the President is briefed in secret by scientists from NASA and the Pentagon on extraterrestrial developments and political alliances.
This presents a serious risk for Planet Earth. It has been confirmed that world leaders are aware that we might either stand at the edge of first contact or outright destruction. Aliens from this galaxy and others, such as Andromeda, have communicated to world leaders that we are to be told of their existence or possibly completely destroyed. Excuses about upsetting power-structures and causing panic are reputedly no longer to be tolerated: Yet America’s political establishment continues to buy time and hide their frantic activity on this front from ordinary citizens.
As a parent myself, I fear, as do so many others, that my grandchildren will not get the opportunity to experience full lives due to decisions being made now by short-sighted politicians. There is no excuse whatsoever for concealing the reality of visiting alien beings or UFO events any longer.
Barack Obama, this is your chance to effect real change that will positively alter human existence forever. The people voted you in for this.

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote