View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:23 PM   #63
macrostheblack
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Dark entities/energy: need help

In one of my visits to the astral realm which i was allowed to recall by one of my guides i was shown a unique way to deal with attack upon your soul.

This guide as a habit of controlling my attention away from him so i never see him but only listen to his words and focus upon what he teaches me. I often think this is a private joke between us that was agreed before this present life.

He has spoken to me before in waking life with sudden words that lift me up and encourage my thoughts. He is elusive but always here which often causes me frustration.

In the astral realm i was shown a method that would benefit me. He told me to accept anything that scared, upset or would warrent me feeling weakened. If you accept all that is then you are in harmony and your being will deal with what ever comes your way. By accepting all that is your true self will embrace and channel it on its way. Energies of ill will cannot attach and will move like a snake around your being and carry on looking for another who is weak. To be weak is to fear and this is what those things stick to like glue. A phobia is a big attraction for it stops you in your method of thinking and weakens you auric field allowing them in. Memories can also alert them or rather open the door again to your being.

He showed me a line of colours which hit me and moved around me whilst he spoke. Not all attachments are from earth and this is why it is important to be grounded at all times - for external entities rely on the fear of the unknown This opens a door into the matrix of your being.

He called it an harmony shield.

Many lost beings are drawn by a fear or addiction you both share. They feed off of you by living it again whilst being in a form that isnt restricted in the way you are by being wihin a body.

I hope this makes some sense.

Macros
macrostheblack is offline   Reply With Quote