View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 05:23 PM   #35
addalight
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: people being herded into gold for the kill?

I have read and heard so much about the economy lately I can't remember where I've heard what. I know I have gotten some really good info from Taxmaster's posts, here, the last couple of months.
Someone said we will probably have deflation as we are starting to see now, and the price of metals may go down for awhile until the inflation starts this spring.If you have debt, deflation is not a good thing. Inflation is more of a help with debt.

I don't think there is a one size fits all when it comes to investment. I personally think skills are of great value. I don't own a home or stocks and I'm a nurse with a government job; so I'm feeling really lucky right now. None of this was by design.

I have heard Saudia Arabia is buying large amounts of physical gold now. I worry it could be confiscated here in the USA again.

I really want to be mobile next year, so a big stash of food isn't practical for me, but it might be for you. I am considering building a toilet paper bunker when I settle. That way I could have the only key and sit on my throne and rule my community. Currency Make that a paper crown.
addalight is offline   Reply With Quote