View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 08:15 AM   #289
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Thank-you Abraxasinas. You have very elaborate and detailed information. You may be other than Earth Human. You are extremely intelligent (or have several assistants with supercomputers!) But I don't know if I trust you. I have had exposure to people with vast learning...and later discovered their hidden agendas and errors...so I am very cautious and paranoid. I will continue to sample widely different sources...and I will continue to speculate. Thank-you for contributing to this journey.

Namaste
Thank you orthodoxymoron!

I am not here to 'be trusted'.
I am not here to 'be believed'.
I am not here to 'be popular'.
I am not here 'to be liked'.
I am not her 'to be anything' but the conveyor of a message.
It is the message which you might ponder to give you additional choices; another choice you would not have, if I would not be here.

If you 'feel' that all or parts of what my message is, 'feels right to incorporate' with your own message then you will HELP and further the Positive Harvesting of 2010-2013.

If you 'feel' that all or parts of what my message is, does not 'feel right to incorporate' with your own message; then you will HELP and further the Negative Harvesting of 2010-2013.

Either way you are so HELPING as a cocreater and shard of All That Is to end this age of ages and begin a new Grand Cycle for a humanity graduated.

Love Abraxas

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-10-2010 at 10:33 AM.