View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 05:27 AM   #37
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: have you healed yourself?

Mtruthseeker thanks for the video. Gnosis 5 the frequencies do create a little discomfort at the beginning, they make you sleepy and you will feel like you got a cel phone vibrating all the time, I gotten used to this. I sleep now a few hours because in my sleep I just travel and enjoy the ride but I am mr. Mom taking turns with my wife to make the milk bottle and put the babies back to sleep.
The strangest thing happen to me while listening to these frequencies is I feel a constant sensation of vibrations which sends chills through my body. It is as if I am living in two worlds at once. Like you I enjoy peace and tranquility, the value of these frequencies help me not only to heal but to tune in to the information field and begin to really listen, is just amazing. My world has change forever. If you need a remedy for anything , you pot the question in your head walk out to your garden or store look for spices and leaves make a tea and it works better than any drug you could buy in the pharmacy. The shamans got a lot of cures and remedies through dreams. My state of awareness comes from the use of these frequencies. There are many techniques as you know I am just sharing my story because I am a dead man walking with nothing to loose and everything to gain.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote