View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 03:25 PM   #1
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Recent Sightings

Let me preface this by saying that I've had numerous sightings over the past year, and that recently I've worked out signals for "yes" (horizontal line in the sky right to left) and "no" (vertical line in the sky top to bottom) with the being(s) I'm in contact with. I have yet to develop full confidence in the messages I receive telepathically, but it's pretty obvious that they are receiving my thoughts clearly. Anyway, I feel that the following sightings should be shared. There is no further interpretation that I can provide at this time.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I stepped out onto the back porch around 9:30 PM. It was dusk, not fully dark. I looked up and thought “oh look, Jupiter”. Then “Jupiter” faded out as if turned off by a dimmer switch. I watched the clouds for a while, but they weren’t moving. I then thought, wait a minute, Jupiter isn’t supposed to be in that position yet. I thanked our friends for the signal. I went inside and came back out after midnight. There was Jupiter in the position the signal had been earlier in the evening. The interesting thing about this sighting is that it was not in response to a request. It was a gift.

Friday, August 21, 2009 4:00 am

I couldn’t sleep because of caffeine after picking my daughter up at the Indianapolis airport after midnight. The sky was clear and the Milky Way amazing. I was looking to the southeast and saw a small streak. I thanked our friends for the “hello” but added the thought that it was right at the edge of my field of vision. There immediately followed a long diagonal streak upper left to lower right in the middle of my field of vision at tremendous speed. Over the next couple of minutes there followed another four short streaks that gradually led my gaze to the southwest. The final longer streak started just above and to the left of Jupiter and went straight down (the “no” signal) as if to say “No Jupiter”. A reminder of the August 11 sighting.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote