Thread: Vitamin D3
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #3
Henry Deacon

Smile Re: Vitamin D3 or supernanovitamin nutr nonsense

This is a very important subject.

Thank you for reminding others about D3.

i do not sell anything.
i have no desire to receive anything from anyone.

There is Much more value which can be derived from D3 than protection from influenza. The real benefits of D3 (the sunshine vitamin) have been suppressed for too long.
Pain reduction for chronic pain.... Mood enhancement.... Cancer prevention... the list is very long.

Forget about nano-masks and other snake-oil scams.
These products will do Nothing positive for You...
They will only provide income for salesmen/con-artists.

i am not at all happy with those who are taking advantage of others. Knowledge and access to knowledge should Always be free of charge. i see too many well-educated, but greedy, people selling worthless products to those who are truely in-need of protection and/or assistance.

There is nothing wrong with asking for donations to support worthwhile causes... Worthwhile causes will be supported by those who have the means to do so and who feel that the causes are of value.

-- ----------------

Those who have a valid knowledge base and yet knowingly produce (or sell) material on the internet which is misleading should be identified -- in order to protect those less educated in those subject areas.

if i could safely disclose those individuals to you, the reader, i would do so. i cannot afford to engage in any form of energy draining conflict. So i can only attempt to alert those who are attempting to be happy and healthy - to be well aware of these scam artists who instill fear and then prey on others.

Beware of slick (instilling fear/doom and then buy my products) tactics.

For Your Happiness and Your Health (Physical and Non-physical)

Henry

-------------------------------