View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 12:44 AM   #20
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Warning! Proton Accelerator = Black hole september 10th?

having a scientific outlook on life i welcome any advances on our understanding of the universe, matter and such things

but as a believer in the Infinite then destroying very small particles is a bit of a dilemma for me

my beliefs feel that there could be a possibilty of destroying life on a scale we cannot imagine. Life in the infinitly small.

Inside the atoms contain the smallest particles which to them on there scale is like our universe, except that the time scale is much faster than ours. We could be possibly wiping out whole galaxies and solar systems!

This might not be your belief but its something i would like to raise as an issue here since no-one else has

Also i think if the danger is present of this happening then something just might go wrong (i mean in a system crash or fault) in Geneva over the next few weeks since i'm pretty sure this matter is a concern to people who do not originate from this planet and have better understanding of the universe and infinity - i guess we will see what happens, but mark my words if it does!

we have so much good science in this world lets push for it to be used for problem solving and not money making

see u all next week, hopefully

Quote:
No wonder 57+ different species of extraterrestrials are watching!!!
yes i totally agree!!! we are quite a spectacle, or is it like watching the chuckle brothers to them?

Last edited by majorlee; 09-09-2008 at 12:52 AM.