View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 07:22 PM   #49
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think Earth bound humans will ever make it pass class ZERO/ONE civilizatio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post

If the myths behind 2012 are official (after all, there is no obvious facts of ascension and 2012) then there will be a significant amount of lost souls…even the ones thinking they will be ascending should be banished too (judging from the requirements for ascension) I mean, how do you share love without connecting to those who truly need it, and if you are that much consciously aware, are you really being real with yourself…as far as wasting your precious insight on the choir? I know the populace can seem impossible at times but they are you and me and we are sick and in need of healing. It saddens me when I / or anyone can’t think of an immediate powerful solution…but collectively it can be done, I know this, I feel this, but how? Well, that is the $80,000,000,000 question…and a handful of great people who only know of each other thru cyberspace just don’t seem like the answer either, at least not now.
Peace
Peace of mind, I know exactly how you feel, the frustration the powerlessness the desire to do something and the getting nowhere

I know it is tough to accept that we can not change people, but it is the truth, all that we can do in this moment is to heal ourselves and become a beacon of light for those that can use it

The solar system and the planet have passed the point of no return and there will be some time for the people that wishes to re locate to a different reality to take that chance before and after 2012. Most people will lose their ability to ascend physically, but some still can make it after their natural death if the learn how to and align with source and the laws of the universe. It isn't going to be easy

It isn't pretty but it is real. People are entitled to their choices and if their choice is to lose their souls we have to respect that. This is what free will means, the right to decide what to do without interference of the others.

For me it was very difficult to accept because I used to be a meditation and enlightenment teacher but I can see the wisdom in respecting other's wishes

The time is short, we are at the 11th hour, think about you and your soul and which way you want to go

I don't know if you have read azuritepress summaries but they are very illustrative with regards to the history, what will happen in 2012 and what can be done

This final conflic drama has been on the making for millions of years, we are seeing it unfold as we speak

Still what we do matters because for every person that aligns with Source there can be less Earth changes which is a positive thing

There is also hope for those that loses the posibility of direct soul ascension but people will have to make up their mind and be very active in their practices

Much love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote