View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #1183
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I have only read a few things on the thread it does not resonate with me especially when he goes into mathmatical equations. For me he could be making it up or copy and pasting something he read. It doesn't matter because I don't read it.

It looks to be the same way our government is treating us, guilty before proven so, watched by the mods to see it he messes up, like big bro watching us, and I think there is something to be said about free speech in here somewhere, oh yeah, like walking on a very thin line!

Are we becoming the very thing we say we abhor? Next time you get angry at the way tptb surveil us, or are accused of something you didn't do, or are in jeopardy of losing your free speech, I hope you think of this thread and who you were being here.

AA I am not advocating what you do here, I wouldn't know what to advocate because I don't understand any of it and I didn't want to. It all sounded like gobbledey gook to me, and frankly I don't want to be a dragon thank you very much.
I do think you have a place and a role here in PA for those that find your words helpful or inspiring.

PA is like the world in that we get to choose where we put our attention, what we choose to believe and the people we surround ourselves with. It is our choice and precisely why PA is a good playing ground to practice this discernment.

If it is not for you walk away if it is enjoy...let's not malign our guests here.

I believe PA is stong enough on its own with all the good people of love and light to keep the necessary
vibration of love high, acting like this to another only lowers this vibration of love.

PA will always be dualistic in nature, that is, it will always be dark and light because that is the nature of our world, you cannot rid yourself of the dark b/c you are part of the dark as well.

People of light you have your job and that is to be light not worry if other people are of the dark.

Even Jesus said "Get thee behind me Satan" instead of arguing with him or fighting him. Just be concerned with yourself and your journey.

I wish everyone love and most of all PEACE

Truth