View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:15 AM   #1
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Getting closer...

I'm not sure why I was drawn back, but glad to see the forum has once again opened up for us to share what is going on.

I have been working on turning our automobiles into traveling generaters that can plug in and discharge on each end of the trip.

I have several inventions to move forward with but thought the powers that be would accept this one first because they will be able to keep the gas guzzlers on the road.

What I have designed is a system that produces 40Kw of continuous power, and yes, that is enough to power an electric vehicle across the country without stopping but we won't go into that, I'm under enough scrutiny as it is.

This last week was interesting, I have a local company already working in clean energy that I approached asking to team up with their engineers to perfect the design to start production.

The Project manager was excited and asked for more details he called me back wanting to know more and went to pull up the email and it was gone.

I went to resend it and it was erased from my sent box...

They wouldn't go to such efforts if they didn't know what I'm working on is feasible and going to happen, all they can do is slow me down.

This weekend I met with an Ex Military intel person that specializes in getting new invention funding. We weren't 5 minutes into the conversation when he shook his head and said they won't allow it to be created. He has been working with Joe Newman for 30 years on getting his energy machine produced.

The stop on his patent was signed off by President Reagan...

He knows what I am up against moving forward.

Being psychic I knew the moment I met him I could trust him and I felt a shiver when he imagined what could happen, he kept glancing around to make sure we were out of ear shot while discussing the invention. But he sat back and smiled and said he likes a good challenge.

He asked if I would be open to moving the project to Australia or Scandinavia where I could be protected while it is built. He was very serious too.

What I have to add to vehicles will cost less than 100th of a solar solution producing the same amount of energy with a 30 minute commute to and from work each day. I plan on having a grid tie circuitry so it can be plugged into a simple power outlet to discharge into the grid.

I told him because there is still fuel used to produce this electricity, it will qualify to slide under the "energy production" laws in the US

I could read his mind as it scrambled for a solution in moving it forward, thousands of contacts over the years and then he leaned forward and smiled he knew a retired air force design engineer that had a small shop in his home that had all the equipment needed I would need to build the prototype to prove the concept to investors.

He shook my hand as we left the restaraunt and was on his way to drive over to his house to discuss what I needed to move forward.

I had a call earlier today and he was very very cryptic, but he said it's a go.

We will be meeting this week...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 02-15-2010 at 04:20 AM.
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote