View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 11:33 AM   #722
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Dear avalonians (ALL of you reading and contributing on this thread)...dear mods! I've been here on this forum for a while and you know me enough to know that I never mean to offend or judge. So please don't feel offended and judged by me...I just take my right as a forum participant, as each one of you does, to make my statement here.

My recent discovered ability to "read/feel" (or call this whatever you wish) the energy signatures of posted material seem to slay over me right now.
I’m very sorry to see so much “negativity” with “hidden agendas” behind the written words.

I will not ask the common question: WHY? You would know why, and I don’t want your answer!

But I will ask some other questions, and ALL of you, especially the one who knows better, are wellcome to participate. (Mods and Abrax, sorry if this seem to be out of context here, but believe me, it isn’t).

First, why do some of you, with english as your “mother language”, trust that the numerology applied on the basics of the english language is (the only one?) correct? How comes, when there are probably more then 6.000 still “active” languages spoken and written on this planet right now?

Or could you eventually “tell” me the numerological meaning of my Avatar’s name malletzky and what does it really mean? (Besides the fact that I already posted somewhere here on this forum the exact meaning, it is written and read differently in my mother language). I’m just curious here, nothing more...and I hope that you will see the meaningless attempts of applying numerology to “read” the meaning of something after “deciphering and decoding and decrypting” my avatar.

Secondly, and I’m just curios again (sorry to ask, even if I know the real purpose...see above the remark of the energy signatures).

I’ve noticed that many of you Mods contributed here on this forum, and this is the first time I see so many of you posting on one thread. The only question I would like to ask, without assuming or judging, or even worst, telling you where and when to post...is:

Do you have your Mod’s hat on or of when posting?

I will end this post unusually for me...with some quotes which I find appropriate...

Quote:
Careful you must be when sensing the future, Anakin. The fear of loss is a path to the dark side...---“Master Yoda
So what are we afraid to loose? Is it the probable complacency which makes us blind to sometimes see behind the curtain? If so...

Quote:
Do not be afraid to make a sudden and radical change if the opportunity is presented and you feel after careful consideration that it is the right opportunity ... but never take sudden or radical action when you are in doubt as to the wisdom of doing so. -----“Wallace Wattles”.
Therefore:

Quote:
When you are in doubt, wait. -----“Wallace Wattles”.
with respect
malletzky