View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #624
Bill Ryan
Project Avalon Co Founder

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Hello, Everyone:

Making up for lost time here.

Kerry and I have just been on Bill Deagle's radio show, starting noon today PST. It was a good one.

As you'll know, I'm not a Christian: but if you translate Dr Bill's metaphysical worldview into slightly different language (and it's a very important worldview to understand, in my opinion), we find we agree very closely indeed.

Why anyone thinks he presents disinformation I genuinely don't understand. His information correlates strongly with ours (from totally separate sources). I DO understand that some people don't like him (and some people don't like us, either: that's fine).

I also understand that some people think he's negative. Actually, he's not - no more than David Icke is, and Icke is someone who's equally misunderstood.

But while Dr Bill packs a punch of a hard-hitting warning that might be hard to listen to sometimes, we believe it's very important. As George Green said when we interviewed him on video:

If I see your car parked on the tracks and there's a train coming and I don't tell you, shame on you for not knowing: and shame on me for not telling you.

The idea of my telling you is so that you can move your car: not to make you angry, irritate you, upset you, make you afraid, or interfere. Just to move your car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dood View Post
As for interviewing Lou Baldin/Sleeper....
Can you simply do a Phone or Skype Interview if travel then is too expensive?
Yes, we certainly could. We're likely to do more audio interviews this year, and/or have Kerry invite a range of new guests on to her radio show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RASKAR AS AR View Post
Any contact with chinese "whistleblowers"?No interview with an aboriginal Master or black african Master in the making?
Great question. No... and I wish there was more contact with other cultures. Of course they have their counterpart to what's happening in the English-speaking 'west'.

Russian UFO history parallels that of the US, for instance, and their black projects (researching torsion physics and psi phenomena, two obvious examples) match those in the US.

I was once told by someone recently retired from black ops (the Bell Labs physicist I mentioned in the Freedom Central interview) that the US was in a black-technology race with the Chinese and that the Chinese were as far ahead of the public sector in spacetime physics, electronics and materials science as the Americans were. I found it easy to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by panpravda View Post
I've rarely come across even a hint of good information relating to animal life in general. I am sure that [my dog] has a soul and that he is important, but I've never come across anything that might help me better understand the role of animals in our lives. Can you comment on this please?
My best answer is to approach the question in reverse. The human body (just the body) is an animal, like your dog, or any other mammal. It's run on a routine functional level by a spiritually intelligent organization of tiny non-physical entities that were created by ourselves for the job.

I know a spiritual teacher who calls them "sparkles of consciousness". These "sparkles" get together in a large super-organized group and interface with the cells and the DNA that comprise the biophysical body.

The animation is the result of complex biochemical processes - together with the life force supplied by this non-physical organization. (Those of you familiar with Rupert Sheldrake's morphic fields will see a connection here, also.)

The difference between you or me - and your dog - is that in you and me there's ALSO a bigger being there, which is traditionally called "your spirit" or "your soul".

That's a misnomer, because of course this is actually you. You're the "driver" of your own Avatar - for those of you who've seen the movie.

Our bodies are our Avatars. The whole movie is a spiritual analog. I was surprised that not that many people have commented on that.

Your dog is still animated with its own life force... but there's no "big" spiritual being in it. That's the difference. A "big" spiritual being COULD inhabit your dog (i.e. "drive" it as an Avatar)... but it'd not be much fun because a dog isn't very intelligent.

A dog's "processor" (its brain) is small and slow in the areas which are important to "big" beings: you might find you can run fast after rabbits and have a great sense of smell, but you'd not be able to communicate anything very well, or figure much out. So "driving" a dog as an Avatar isn't really very useful.

I hope that made some sense. I might do an interview about this stuff sometime - a sort of Freedom Central part 2.

But the other aspect of the answer is that animals in our world are an integral part of the biosphere that's a fantastic richness like few understand or have ever witnessed, unless they're explorers, professional biologists or marine photographers.

Look at a Duckbill Platypus and you can see that this really looks like someone's science experiment. Many Earth species may be science experiments - seriously. I see multiple signs of intelligent design... but not by a Creator God (which in my opinion - and absolutely no disrespect is intended to anyone here - is sometimes an equivalent response to "I don't understand this at all, therefore I'm going to assign God as the answer.")

I suspect that evolution and the diversity of species is a mixture of Darwinian evolution (not much), Lamarckian evolution (i.e. species evolve through their own intention), cosmically-triggered jumps in DNA complexity and function (as David Wilcock describes), and simple (or not-so-simple) manipulation or creation of lifeforms by ETs for whatever purpose we can only imagine... maybe just creating beautiful diversity for the aesthetic and wonderful heck of it.

If I had that ability, I'd create lifeforms for fun, too... rather like the CGI designers working with James Cameron on AVATAR. But for real.

I bet you didn't think your question would get this kind of answer...

More tomorrow - Cheers to all, Bill

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 01-12-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Bill Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote