View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 05:25 AM   #173
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
abraxasinas

My agenda is quite anti-reptile, I am no lamb however. I too have been changed by reading the Law of One. I will never forget the feeling of reading words I never saw before but knew in my soul were truth. I believe a lot of what you say here as it is inline with the common belief here at Avalon. I hold much love in my heart for the kind souls I've met here and elsewhere during this incarnation and have a very strong bond with the Earth. I have a lovely wife of 25 years or so, 3 grown children and an awesome lil grandson. I am generally a happy soul who enjoys keeping the people around me happy too.

That being clarified, my issue is and always has been that I consistently get the honor of protecting the people I love, there's a few hundred of them here at Avalon. You must of course see the sheer quantity of false prophets as well as disinfo agents that has increased tenfold in a very short time. I have held back my opinion as my position here warrants such however I am human, mistakes happen. I bear you no malice and if you are truly a multidimensional being choosing to get your message out on a internet forum rather than something perhaps a little more global then I humbly beg your forgiveness.

When I take an action here, whether its editing a members post so their video works or I am banning a member for some infraction, I do it with love. I am a volunteer here because I love the duty of taking care of the finest grouping of souls ive ever come across. Excuse me if I'm a little edgy, it was a rough December

I'll go back to watching now and wont bother you again unless required to.

In Love + Light
Richard
You are not bothering me Richard.
My oldest son has a name which is DRACHIR! You may find some 'coincidence' in this name compared to yours.
Also there is a famous play called 'The Nibelungen' (Richard Wagner - this name again) where the 'adversary' is a Dragon - Der Drache Fafnir!

Yes, I understood your concerns from the beginning. The disinformation on open internet forums (most unintentional however) is 5 to 1.

The innermost core of the human identity is the reptilian brainstem. It defines the survival modes of fight-or-flight so not only for the vertebrata lifeforms, reaching their maximum terrestrial expression in the Mesozoic era of the Dinosaurs (Terrible Lizards); but also in the mammalian midbrain and its human topbrain.

If then the human evolution is characterized to EXTEND this human topbrain via its mammalian midbrain and the reptilian brainstem at its base; then it stands to logical reason, that all three parts of the human brain must be harmonised to allow that extension in the course of human evolution into its next highest extension.

So then should this evolutionary course of affairs be successfrul, then the fourth brain of the new human will be based on the reptilian brainstem, but having processed its basic instinctual survival modes it might well be labelled a Dragon Brain as the Crown or Kether of the Higher Kingdom yet requiring and in Harmony with the Lower Kingdom of the Malkuth of the Serpentine Roots.

In Honour
Abrax