View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 02:15 AM   #156
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Abraxas--

Thanks for your commitment to this thread. i feel somewhat like Celine, i guess, in that sometimes i'm thinking what the f--k are they talking about?!? especially when you & [what's his/her name] were going back & forth earlier .... it was like ya'll were talking in code or a foreign language LOL!! but i've caught enough to have some questions, though it's taken me awhile to formulate them:

1) is part of what you're talking about the transcending of duality? /the death of the devil? / embracing our shadow (as a species)?

2) what is this about you being a vampyre ..... only not like the ones who only come out at night??? are there any other ways that you're different from them??? excuse my naivite, but i haven't read any anne rice or other pop-culture vampire novels, and so to me vampires still imply serious evil. what am i missing here?!?

thanks again, Abraxasinas, and all you other cool spirits on this thread ... ya'll rock!

hippihill
Hi hippihillbobbi!

1. Yes, the DEVIL is LIVED backwards. The power of the 'darkness', the 'reptilian agendas', the 'EVIL is LIVE backwards; and so on are as powerful as the image of yourself in the mirror of your bathroom.
If you go into the bathroom, look into the miorror at your image and ask it to come out and attack you, what would you think would happen?

Your image is mimicking your words and stays where it is.
The falseness of images is all what the 'Devil' is, absolutely human selfcreated.
So when man abuses man and the environment, then it is man as the Devil image, which does the EVIL and not some antiGod.
You hiippibillbobbi are BOTH God and DOG GOD and DEVIL. Which part of the fairy story do you wish to play: Cinderella or the Evil Sister?
Knowledge about these things will set your mind free; marry heaven and hell (both states of mind and perceiving and not physical locations) and REDEEM the evil, past, present and future in this human world.

2. If someone calls me a werewolf then I am a werewolf as the mirror image of the one calling me a werewolf.
If someone calls you a elven queen than you become an elven queen relative to the miiror reflection of the one who has imagined you as such an eleven queen.

If one has nothing 'good' to say about someone; then one should hold one's tongue; because all things return to the one creating them - as a wisdom saying goes.

So should you believe in the 'great evil', then the 'great evil' will continue to haunt and persecute you.
What you resist, will persist as another wisdom saying goes.

Abrax

Last edited by abraxasinas; 01-07-2010 at 02:20 AM.