View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 03:51 PM   #16
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Obama wants all dissadents disapeared by March 1st...good bye red list

Well Raven, that must of been a little hard to share. So, you must know much more than you are letting on.

I am very guilible and have backed out of visiting the ATS site for just the story headlines that Joe has posted. I want no fear in my life.

My life has been pretty calm compare to so many at this forum and I thought I had it tough. Phew what a relief to feel now my life was rather mild

The patch has a story within its own. I have a young nephew that is a pilot and he seems so very lost. I understand more than I want on the proceedures of mind control. His father and grandfather have their own secrets. I have never been privy to them, but I have always felt strange in their presence. If you know what I mean. I just appreciate that they live in another state. With them, I dont want to know as the thoughts are more than I need. I did ask a question once and the looks I got were chilling. I learned not to ever ask.............

I just noticed that the patches our military men and women today have their own story within themselfs. What a surprise indeed.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote