Old 12-18-2009, 04:19 AM   #452
Quantum
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan View Post
No, not too dangerous. I was just stressing that it was dangerous

-------

Understood. It's a bit like the Free Energy question above. Having proof is dangerous, but we don't have any - so there are no decisions to make.

If we DID, thought, I promise you we would NOT sit on it and would definitely find a way to get it out there.
As with many of the subjects covered by Project Camelot, bringing out advanced Free Energy technology is equally daunting.
  1. Most people need to change their minds about its existence.
  2. It will not come from government, universities, or corporations.
  3. Much of what is public on the internet is confusing and marginalized.
So with a sincere intent and in the spirit of 'safety in numbers', I am asking for your help in, "finding a way to get it out there". Will you (Project Camelot) help?

Can you relate to these principles?
  • To raise awareness of leading methods in energy technology, eliminating need for fuel or weather conditions,
  • To enhance the quality of life for all of humanity and the planet’s fragile ecosystems,
  • To produce this leading edge technology free of corporate profiteering, political control, or corruption,
  • To distribute these New Technologies viably to the public, at affordable cost to all,
  • To save substantial dollars, reducing “dirty” electricity, by adopting green power made right at home.
  • To remain a grassroots, co-operative, public initiative, managed, funded, and maintained as such.

Thank you.
Quantum is offline   Reply With Quote