View Single Post
Old 09-27-2009, 03:41 PM   #13
Karl Karl
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: DMSO Real good stuff for your Health

Mu2143 - what you said about MMS is very alarming. On what basis do you say that it's damaging to the body and not good for the long term?

On the contrary, the science of MMS seems to show that it's absolutely safe, given the compounds that it eventually breaks down into (salt and water, i think).

All I know is that TOO MUCH of MMS can be 'damaging', but from what I know the recommended dosages are far far far from anywhere near being 'too much', and even the 'damage' from having too much is more of a problem with the nausea and diarrhea, which themselves are actually signs that the viruses are getting killed (your body cannot get rid of the waste fast enough as they are being generated). And besides, too much of virtually ANYTHING will not be good for you, and in that sense, be damaging in one way or another.

Regarding DMSO, I was interested in taking it too, but what I read in Wikipedia got me slightly worried:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmso
(see last para).

I know Wiki is often very unreliable, but I don't know how unreliable it is in this case.

Last edited by Karl Karl; 09-27-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Karl Karl is offline   Reply With Quote