View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 08:47 AM   #42
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Default Re: DNA Activation??

Hey Obv. now we are getting somewhere ! Look I have been listening to these frequencies and the first couple of days I began to feel sleepy all the time.I usually sleep 4 to 5hrs. on the average. The frequencies knock me out.
I had a few other people, (skeptical engineers),try them out and it had the exact initial effect they got very sleepy; for me the second phase was that my body felt like a had a cel phone vibrating all time, this was freaking me out a little bit. third phase my body began to heal. Keep in mind my conditions mention. It was to good to be true but it work. So i said this stuff is good!!! I have 8 hrs. of different solfeggio frequencies which stay on all night so everybody at home is getting a healthy dose. My wife is pregnant and she when to do a sonogram to see if the baby is okay the nurse freak out becuase the baby started to wave her hands as to say hi she said she has never seem that happen before. what is not normal is that my body has acelerated recuperate powers . I had real heavy objects acidentally fall on my feet and I thought OUCH thats going to leave a ugly mark , swollen, etc. Not a mark !!! Like this I have 100's of stories .There's other test which I'm currently performing I always ask others to participate but like you the world is full of skeptics althought little by little I am winning them over. Love and Peace Capt.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote