View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 11:30 AM   #797
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Solution

Hi Guys, After much research I finally got my MMS in about a week ago. I began the regular potocal of increasing the dose my one drop everyday. The first day was great ! I opened up my nasal passages and I could really feel the fresh air I was breathing. I did not have any nausea or diarea .When I reached 6 drops twice a day, I woke up the next day with a pain in my lower back, in the region of my right kidney. I thought that I had probably sprained it the previous evening when I was do some housework. By the end of the day though I could barely walk because of the pain. I suddenly remembered that I have had a chronic but low grade kidney infection that activates every now and then. Then it dawned on me that the MMS was attacking the infection in my kidney. By why all of that pain ? I think the reason is that, I should have increased my water intake during this process of toxic cleansing. No one talks about how important it is to drink more water throughout the day as we are taking MMS. As soon as I began drinking about a glass of water every hour the pain began to subside.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote