View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 03:42 AM   #653
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

I am doing a “run” of MMS and I am up to 7 drops, I stayed on 7 drops for the last three days because of some early warnings of some “urgent bowel discharge” type situation. I will wait till everything settles down before increasing the dose. I am working during the week – I can’t risk a dodgy bum or spontaneous vomit episode really. What I have noticed is that I am getting a bit more tired during the day, and occasionally getting really hungry. I have been drinking a ton of water.

I don’t really have much to contribute that has not already been said except this idea.

It has occurred to me that it might be a good idea not to just to knock the MMS back – fire and forget mode, letting the MMS do "all" the work. My suggested enhancement to your MMS is to accompany it with some form of blessing and affirmation of intent. You can simply magnify the power of the initial intent to take it initially (and put up with the taste!) and then through the law of attraction call in even more potency and aid from higher sources.

The way I do this is to mentally affirm the calling in of the big guns before I drink the activated solution.

“Lord[1], thankyou for this purifying solution, please bless it, and help it safely make my body healthy, for the highest and best good of all”

Of course I cannot verify that this works - but for me, intuitively, it feels sound.

A..
[1] My name for the one infinite creator

Last edited by Anchor; 02-19-2009 at 07:16 AM. Reason: fixed blessing
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote