View Single Post
Old 02-18-2009, 08:34 PM   #650
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyscat View Post
I don't consider it a "regular detox" as much as the fact that there are pathogens my body at this point doesn't or can't "fight off" we have them in our bodies all the time, we're never clear of them and our immune system is better or worse, depending on a whole series of factors (like chemtrails), at keeping them under control - 6 drops a couple of times a week would prevent these issues. Plus you can't control for a mosquito bite, or see every fly walking around your food. Pathogens grow in an anerobic "atmosphere" - this makes your body more aerobic.

This is not like the colon becoming "addicted" to or dependent on laxatives, where it ceases to provide the peristaltic movements because the laxatives do it for it.

I also don't think you can "eat properly" anymore. You can do the best you can, but there's so much you don't have control over, unless you're growing all your own and have 100% control of the preparation and serving process.

jmho
alys
I went up to 6 drops for a few weeks. Now dropped it. I think it should be a cyclical thing, like it is with everything balanced and healthy.

Otherwise I agree with Alyscat here. (Nice name!)
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote