View Single Post
Old 02-05-2009, 02:38 PM   #624
twoRone
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

got my MMS about 6 weeks ago and both of us started the protocol.. I couldn't get past 11 drop doses without the nausia and runs, fortunately didn't have to work at the time so I just let it happen knowing I was detoxing anyway ... felt tired quite a bit during this process.. noticed also that if I skipped a dose the runs stopped quickly... benefits to me were: lower back pain stopped, neck pain went away, colds and flu only last hours instead of days, energy levels increased, feel emotionally up-lifted compared to before taking it.. stopped taking it for a couple weeks and went to a maintenance dose but wasn't very consistant with it... caught a virus of some kind(aches and pains, coated tongue, elongated uvula,real flu-like symtoms) the other day, so I jumped back on to a ten drop dose twice that day and the next day it was gone and by the end of the day I felt awesome--energized..

my girlfriend (better half of twoRone) went to the 15 drop dose with ease and it did clear some minor acne issues but hasn't helped with her migrains yet, which is what we were hoping for.. she didn't go for the full week on 15 X 2 ...after seeing my benefits, wants to go back at it and get to the 15 X 3 for two weeks and see what happens..

I'm a believer.. for what its worth
twoRone is offline   Reply With Quote