View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 09:30 PM   #606
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_G View Post
I've built up my dose and am now at 16 drops twice a day, which is the full detox dose cited in the instructions I recieved with the MMS. I've had the 2 for today and I'm staying at this level for 5 days total.

Physically I feel ok but very tired and very quick to get angry. But it's a weird kind of anger. I'm not ranting or anything like that, I'm getting angry at this or that and part of me is instantly recognising the trigger that set it off. It's like I'm seeing connections between things and as soon as I do their power to affect me is gone and the anger fades straight away.

It's almost like little demons are flying out of my head and I'm swatting them away with a tennis racket! Not literally of course, I'm not hallucinating. If you don't believe me ask my buddy Travis, the 8 foot meerkat I met at the bowling alley the other day. Good guy but not that good at bowling.

Anyhoo, this effect is most unexpected but very welcome. It could be unrelated to the MMS of course.
Wow steve, what a bonus....clearing out the anger as well. Nice. I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this emotional clearing. Great that you were able to recognise the trigger. Good stuff
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote