View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 03:11 PM   #19
Norval
Banned

Default Re: The Search for Truth - Amnesty or Vengeance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy View Post
We received this important email from Dr. Richard Sauder today. I am not inviting debate here, just wanted you to be aware there's a different way of looking at things.

This is only the beginning of what will begin to take place once the truth of the years of hidden government secrecy finally OUTS... People will be called to testify as to their roles. Part of the reason Project Camelot has been allowed to exist is that these people who worked in black projects to feed their ambition and their families.. and who felt they were doing the right thing, will eventually realize the extent of their wrong choices. Whether "the people" are able to forgive them, and limit vengeance will be partially due to projects like ours that began to reveal the truth to the people. Knowledge brings understanding. I would stand on the side of Amnesty for the people who hid while the world starved... Some may not be so generous.

Richard Sauder is speaking for the people and for disclosure. In my view, those who are still holding back the truth, even while parading themselves as whistle blowers need to realize that they are not free of responsibility to the greater whole. Indeed, theirs may be the final deceit.

Kerry Cassidy
Project Camelot/Project Avalon
'dare to speak'

When it comes to the "alphabet soup" agents in forums, they do have their "agendas" just
as the Bad ET's do that post in these forums. Amnesty for those that have a change of
"heart" is good. Those that are just trying for a "lighter sentence of guilt" I am sure will be
dealt with by the "powers that be" when that happens. I doubt it will be by an earthly
government though.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote