View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #30
Spregovori

Default Re: Amero is good and immenent, says Fulford

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
But, I wonder if this "Amero" would make all the debt disappear, economic consequences evaporate...
To get myself from the drama....... u have a point there!

The debt can not be repaid...well it can be but that would require to break quit a few backs....several million....

The only way to get rid of this barely imaginable amounts of debt is to "forget about it" as sad as it sounds it is the only and the quickest way to recovery.

Why repay fictional money?

Is there anyone that should be compensated? Yes indeed it is....all the 3rd world counties that enable my comfort and the comfort of all others in the "developed" world....

To compensate that we should give them all the "advanced" technology (give = free) provide them with education (not some shack with a bible but real education) and pay them properly for their work and their resources.

(pay - if there still will be money)

One of the problems i see with Fulford is that he is talking about "win win for everyone" and at the same time he is talking about "world will finally know the truth" and "history will be rewritten". At the present time this does not make much sense...since if the world would know and understand the truth....well than a French revolution would be like a "walk in the park".

He also talks about money system..yet i am missing all the necessary details about this new money system....for if it will be the same as now (self generating debt system) it will all fail....when he talks about gold backed currency...well the gold is limited and so would be the amount of currency that can be used instead of it...that would demand prices to be somewhat "interesting" and as a consequence it is my guess that again...millions would be left out on the rain (but i might be seeing this wrong)

at the present moment one of the options would be that each person sustains himself/herself...than again...this is impossible for all the ones that live in a city jungle and are 100% dependent on the food from the store...and those who do have land have 0 idea about growing food (mos of them)

etc...

there is like a ton of stuff than Fulford does not explain and a ton of stuff that can go wrong....speaking of the wonderful "hidden" technology is not a a good excuse

Last edited by Spregovori; 03-07-2010 at 11:45 AM.