View Single Post
Old 03-03-2010, 09:24 PM   #90
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Talking Re: Solfeggio Frequencies to alter 3 dimensional reality.

In the last few days a lot of strange things has happen to me and I suspect is not just me. The laptop that I use for my research just die. Bought another and had problems with it as well. It has been a challenging week . As always I remain calm waiting for the eye of the storm to pass. Finally I am re- recording all new solfeggio videos. The week that I did not listen to solfeggio frequencies seem like I had less energy and was a bit out of focus. So yes these frequencies do make a incredible difference in creating a harmonic balance in our inner essence. We face many challenges on a day to day basis , having the tools to give you a boost to look at these challenges as just another hurdle that you have to jump over without giving it a second thought is, REALLY GREAT!!! Right now is smooth sailing, the wind is behaving and I'm moving right along, 18 hours to go to finish all the recordings. Many changes are taking place all around us and that is a healthy normal part of our growth process. It is what makes life interesting and it is how we transcend beyond this 3 dimensional reality. There's insurmountable amounts of opportunities to grow through the day to day hurdles. These frequencies can help you to become a spiritual athlete of sorts, we might slow down a little but soon you gain your second wind again and is time to run or sprint worry free . Life is like an obstacle course when you reach your goal is time to start yet another course which may be more challenging yet each obstacle can be easy to climb if we do not worry or hesitate just keep going, laughing , smiling and enjoying each and every moment of your life. There's so much to do, so much to learn , so much to experience , no time to wasted on worrying. On your mark get set, GO!!!!

Blessings to all of you and your families.
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote