View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 06:48 PM   #15
timetotelltheworld
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Doctors in Haiti really not acting like doctors

I was raised a christian and when I found out that this con started a very long time ago and our beloved savior is totally full of it ,,,I got really angry...when I saw the complete nightmare which was never Yahwehs plan on this planet ...when I found Yahwehs grave and his beloved palace now a trophy hanging off the moon left over after the war in the heavans....when my family was murdered and most of all when I went to 3 different ministers and saw them get really angry and realized they were replaced by aliens ...when I saw that they are every where and that they are never going to leave me alone...they line up to mess with my life......and when I found out why they destroyed my life and what they intend to do to me...this was said a few days ago "Kevin we will keep pushing your buttons til you have no buttons left, until you have lost it, we will keep putting people in your life and keep screwing with you until you are no more" when these sadistic monsters gave up that to me I decided to try and tell everyone....which i have been doing...they forced me into homeless ness over and over again ...wiped out my bank accounts and destroyed my life in so many ways then i found out

im not the only one they are doing this to many.....forcing people into forclosures .....losing jobs large companies laying off its human s and aliens replaceing people at the top....

US military in Haiti practicing what they were practicing for earth quake drills on Haiti one day before the quake...

try this try and google earth and look at Harrp in alaska

you will see a large cloud covering up most of this instalation because they dont want you to see it....

they are destroying us and many many of these bastards are here replacing your friends and family members....

yes i will never shut up

i will keep telling the truth until they shut me up

or i scream uncle and do it for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
When I first seen your postings on here, I was very interested in what you said. My heart said you were telling the truth but I wasnt sure if I followed it all.

I do understand so much more and find things you posted in what I have now heard from others. Especially Ashayana Deanes and Alex collier writings. I could name many more. You do have alot of inside knowledge.

What is happening in Haiti is no different from any other Country that TPTB's have committed their unthinkable acts. I just think that hating them does none of us any good.

You must know that they want that hate and anger from us. So instead we need to focus on that in order to defeat their cause
mod edit please no swearing

Last edited by Karen; 02-02-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: language filter
timetotelltheworld is offline   Reply With Quote