truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Freedom

[QUOTE]Location: Calgary, Canada

Default Re: The Freedom
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth and integrity View Post
Oliver,
I agree with you regarding laughter. We will not have freedom without laughter.
I realized that many people invest their energy into their belief system. They make their beliefs so personal and fight to death to defend it. If they just could laugh and let others to have freedom to express whatever they have in their mind we would be laughing all together. But BTB knows that when we are divided they can control us.

Best regards

[QUOTE]M1* ~ See this is what it's all about, we learn and come up higher and Be nicer ! I like your newest persona More already ~ ~ keep up the good work ok? Respect is given, and respect is received. Turning the other cheek is the Way ~~ ~ heart heart heart ~~~~

You made me laught. I am new to this forum, but I visited this forum since it has started. I liked to get new ideas or some good links. Howerver, I did not want to join because English is my second language. I wish I could express myself without being overly concerned about my grammar or spelling. But I decided to overcome my limitations and to join. BTW can you explain me how can I use a frame rather than [QUOTE]?

Best regards,
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote