View Single Post
Old 11-09-2008, 10:28 PM   #90
Average Joe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clear Your Debts 70% of Credit Agreements Are Unenforcable Therefore NON repayabl

"If you want to play the game and pay back money that they never lent you"... Come on man.

You get a loan off a bank, its in your account, they lent you it! You owe it! Its money that you never had before you signed the form!

On another note, I'm increasingly disappointed at the "blame culture" that has sprung up in the last 10-20 years, and that blame culture is alive and kicking on this forum.

Its never our fault, always somebody elses. Its the banks fault that some people are drowning in debt, you fall over and cut your knee its somebody elses fault, you over eat and get fat or ill its somebody elses fault. Its never my fault or your fault though is it?

Why can people no longer take responsibility for their own actions? "Oh its not my fault I'm in debt - its the banks fault, and anyways they never really lent me the money in the first place! - so I shouldn't have to pay it back"

Truth be told it makes me sick.

How are we supposed to move forward as a population if nobody can take responsibility for their own actions, if people are looking for immoral ways out of debt and so on? What about other areas that we talk about?

Fact is if the SHTF and we've actually managed to build communities, how likely is it that these communities are full of not highly tuned, loving, giving people, but "Average Joe's" who will take no reponsibilty in the community, blame everybody else in the community when things go wrong, and given half a chance will stab you in the back?

Hell, a lot of us have a looooong way to go in personal development, and dodging agreed debt will set us back.
Average Joe is offline   Reply With Quote