View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 07:32 PM   #343
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

OMG you have me in stitches LionHawk

I hear what you mean about the so called enlightened ones on this forum

They probally have me on ignore but I dont care. I speak my mind and let no one blind me with the enlightened BS when they send nasty PMs. I can feel the true light

So hillarious. I am not pointing the finger or contacting mods as thats not my style. I speak my mind and think that it is them that harrass the mods over every little thing. Oh ban this one or that one.

I personally believe that more than one person felt intimidated by Abrax. You could see it in the words traded back and forth

I hardly read anything of his past the first page and then just read other remarks until I decided it was not for me until you put something in the thread. Bad mistake for me to go back in there.

No he never was anything but respectfull to me but that doesnt mean someone was treated otherwise. I was only frightened when he said he asked for help for me and I actually got scared remembering what had happened the prior night. Thats all Im saying. I just moved on

I look at some of his strongest supporters and they are names I do not recognized and so I look at the time they joined. Dec 09 ......funny how that works.

The Mods are not going to pull down his site if they didnt get some sort of evidence of what happened. Doesnt take a rocket science to see it was on its way

Anyhow Thanks for the laugh