View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 04:58 PM   #1150
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
{Quote}

IMO, this sounds more like giving up on the world around you. Whenever I read statements like this I think of TPTB. They always say similar stuff like this. I for one just can’t stand by and watch people starve, children die, innocence perish due to others corrupted ways. Most people who think like this lock themselves in their homes and hope/pray someday soon things will change without them physically getting involved. This is not a special person in my book but a person who has convinced his/her mind to do nothing and still feel good about it. I don’t know what’s up with humanity anymore…

What kind of love or consciousness did you obtain that will keep your heart from feeling the obvious pain that exists in this world?
I agree with you and many of the New Age movement has been infiltrated to lead us to believe that we should do nothing

All my life I searched and found most of the information out there rather inconsequential and not more than flattery to keep ones ego happy

When I found Keylontic Sciences I had the struggle of my life because I could realize that all that I have been taught was wrong and that I needed in many cases start from scratch

At least now, while I can not solve the problems of the world, I am doing something about it through grid keeping that help the planet stabilize its energy, and many of us are doing the same individually, and avoid earth changes when possible

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote