View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:29 AM   #16
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: One World ???? Government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I think we need government, though. And I think we need to keep the countries that we have so that we have a smaller struggle to deal with in trying to get honest government for the people
Honest Government... has that ever existed? Is it even possible? I really don't think so as the very idea of government is control. Bill of rights.. in order to 'GIVE' rights you need to own them all in the first place. Man made laws don't have the power to give real freedom, that's what we are born with.. until they take it away... a few days after birth.

They keep us in check with symbols of fear, for instance...
ANARCHY
An-arch that must be crossed in order to reach the PEACE at the end of the Rainbow.

If these so called man made "laws" are gone tomorrow... are any of you going to smash windows and murder people? Do you know anyone who would that does not already? Think hard on that one. And I would even argue that 99% of the people who do commit violent crimes do so because of the scarcity and laws that governments create in the first place. Laws create criminals and at the same time protect them, go arrest BUSH if you doubt it...

They GUARD these so called 'governments' or systems at every angle. If you think to far to the 'right' there is a psychiatrist there to call you crazy and lock you up in a mental institute. If you think to far to the 'left' there is enforcement agents to lock you up in a penial system. They are Sentries to make sure people don't escape the BOX.

They need these Sentries because the BOX is all fake, its based on lies and therefore illusion.. this is why it is guarded, cuz its not real!

If it was based on Truth what need would they have for all these GUARDS?

This is my take anyways. Its all brainwashing, all control, the bars are inside not outside. We will never be free when under Govern - Ment, look at His-story. Give me one example of a PEACEFUL government.

Last edited by Phtha; 01-29-2010 at 02:34 AM.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote