View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 03:07 AM   #10
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesse Ventura's new show "Conspiracy Theories"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Light View Post
"american-style" True. I find it silly myself. For someone who is 'awake', to watch tv in america is often excruciatingly ridiculous.

mntruthseeker: you have gotten to know him? If you had the influence, what field would you want covered on the show? and what do you mean by ID's OD's & IT's? Did I miss something?
ITs Inter ODs Others and of course ETs

I am getting the feeling we are asking about the wrong thing........3

I got to know Jesse pretty well............I knew him when he was a Mayor and then Governor I used to think he "bumped" his head too many times but now when I think of all he came out with years ago, I love him dearly.

He is of course going to do the best he can to get the word out to us but of course his hands are tied as other American medias/press are. After all General Electric owns our media system..........and then some

I watched Jesse alot since I have become aware of things, of course I do not know it all, but I will say he is not a puppet.

They accused his son of being gay and throwing a party at the Governors mansion here cause TPTB's do not like him. I could care less about his son but it made me think about the pressure they put upon him.

I picture him walking a very thin line but all in all if people would watch the show they might question things.

I do not think of him as a Glenn Beck (he is evil) and has his own agenda and its just to get Obama out of office. I would like to see all of them out of office.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote