View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:02 AM   #7
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jesse Ventura's new show "Conspiracy Theories"

aha Spregovori.........that was so funny to my ears. hehe

I think you are right on though

When Jesse was Governor here he had alot of problems with his "attitute" and what you seen in the movie was so him. He didnt follow the rules and his life was threatened many times. He was followed and shot at and had all his phones bugged at the Governors mansion. I thought it was all BS but then I got to know him. He is aggorant but I still think he was "toting a line"

Next week when if he indeed keeps the "idea" that explosives were used to bring down the tower, I will get irritated. In fact I sent him an email using my full name, who really cares what anyone thinks, asking him if he thought that EMF was used at all in bringing down the towers. He said back to me, Oh well there are alot of theories out there and I suppose that is one of them. I mentioned Judy Woods PH.D's name also so maybe he may check it out.

He will not do anything on UFO"s as he feels it has been researched and shot down too manytimes.

Yes, he is right, we should be asking about IT's, OD's and IT's.........to get the real answer
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote