View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 03:24 AM   #25
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Tone3Jaguar, I know that most or nearly all of the symbols in a dream have a meaning unique to the person having the dream. However, as far as I understand there are a few symbols that have basically the same meaning regardless of whose dream it is.

One of these symbols is that of a car, and it represents a human's life, or the course of their life. That would suggest to me your dream indicates that many elite individuals' glitzy, materialistic lives will get wrecked in some big way. And that maybe instead of worrying about evolving your own life (the police car) through improving some superficial side of it, you're growing stronger in a more dramatic and quick way through your knowledge or insight, as you say.
Anything is possible, dreams are a holographic rorschach test. I gleamed my explanation while meditating on it and then after the meditation asked the Pasarions through dowsing if I had nailed in and the pendulum swung yes. If I had specifically asked them to give me a dream that represented something that I need to know about my life then I would probably have interpreted it the similar way that you did. However, my intention was for them to convey to me what I needed to know about the world.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote