Old 01-19-2010, 10:33 PM   #662
12DnAHelix
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Occult Reptilian Agenda and the Council of Thuban

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
we believe, in 36 dimensions too ~ albeit, formed over 3 matriXes ~ 12D/12D/12D
with both density/and, dimensions
12D/12d 24D/24d, and, then the 3rd matrix moving through 1D to9D/33d - 10d/34d, 11d/35d, 12d/36d
(and, sitting with the ability to connect future, too)
Hello eXchanger -

You were one of the first people to send me a 'friend request' . It's nice to make your acquaintance.

Some reason, I just shake my head 'no' when reading this - other than your overall agreement with a 36* dimensional structure. I am not talking about 'science fiction' though; I am talking about a structure which is actually directly perceivable - you just have to use the right lenses; which the mayans were very well schooled in.

I don't believe in any '3 matrices' or 'densities' - I believe in nested subsets of continua within a 36* dimensional structure; I think there is a lot of what I personally would call 'new age gobbledygook' in these regards.

Additionally, I believe in what is 'directly perceivable'; what I personally describe as being the 'Master Key Template of Divinity' - or the 'schematic model' & 'blueprint' that contains the form holding fields for the structure and is simultaneously woven through / underlies the entirety - at every level ...

I've 'repped' ""Omni-Dimensional Science & Spirituality"" for years - since 1998, just been one of those ones hiding in the shadows so to speak...

I find this thread to be rather confusing, but it is interesting

My own advice would be to seek out the Zuul and 'Time Wave Lords', plus the 'Opaluminals'.

At this point - based on personal 'Alpha Draconian' experience some 11+ years ago; I'd disregard Thuban - although perhaps they do deserve our gratitude - the renegades at least ..

unless they really have something to say about the mandala, other than curses ...

but I will give this information more than the brief glance I gave it when I posted my comment which this is in response to; which is basically the same quip I just posted.

Maybe I should look back in and see what the 'Emerald Order' has been up to over the years, I've read Voyagers 1 & 2 years ago .....

Take Care.
and =Peace= to you ..