View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #402
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Thank you John Max for your brilliant words. I do believe in much of what ashayanna writes about In fact I went back and listened to some videos of her that I downloaded previously and I'm happy to report regardless of what others may say here.........................she was not channelled or involved in the Montauk project.................Your remarks on those resonates with me. She says you would have to lose over 30% in order for this to happen and then you are able to reactivate. That of course is her opinion and something that I would not bank on.

Also, the reason I copied all of what you wrote here is because it shows that your information was edited by Eleni and I wondered how that happened and why.

I know that her name shows up in a different color than the rest of ours but I do not know her as a mod so why is it that she can edit your work
I did not edit a thing.......I edited my reply....my name shows up in a different color because I'm a mod.
I said it did not resonate with me that people used as test subjects could not ascend.......

Last edited by eleni; 01-13-2010 at 05:03 PM.