View Single Post
Old 09-16-2008, 07:30 PM   #34
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Network for Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atk1d View Post
About what's coming,I cannot help but wonder, If the Famed, The secret (book/dvd) is true, and I've been doing research on that(white powder of gold,David hudson/barry carter) simular idea.... What we dwell apon grows/manisfest into reality.emotions play a large part in this,where the white powder of gold helps to facilitate this process to a point where thought to reality is extremely fast.
Back to where I was wondering...all of us on this entire forum,all the invited guest that have related to Bill and Kerry are focussed/dwelling on the impending collapse of financial giants,2012,planet x, etc..... are these realizations just manifestations of mass thoughts on relatively a single concept......... goes without saying.
And not to put anyone down(who am I to do so) Billy Mier(still has to be, at least to me, proven wrong) was according to his testimony as related to him from the plajareens(not sure of spelling) he was the last contactee from their race........So how than would George Green be in contact with them too?
Not saying that he might be lying, or lending false info, how ever if one believes the Mier case(as I do).......Again wondering if he's just putting his take on what Mier relyed from the Plarjareens concerning Global changes.

whew, I've said enough for today.....
What you think upon grows. Whatever you allow to occupy your mind
you magnify in your life. Whether the subject of your thought be good
or bad, the law works and the condition grows. Any subject that you
keep out of your mind tends to diminish in your life, because what
you do not use atrophies. The more you think of grievances, the more
such trials you will continue to receive; the more you think of the
good fortune you have had, the more good fortune will come to you."
--Emmet Fox from Make Your Life Worthwhile, 1942
I agree with you, at least on one level. Unfortunately, my mind is not stilled enough at this point to keep me from being "practical". But the more I locate and discharge my own negative energies the less embroiled I feel about the whole 2012 thang. This is crucial -- handle your own mirroring negative energies through spiritual processes (which David Wilcock recommended in one of his interviews). I agree with him 1000%.

There are a lot of fine spiritual processes, some even more aggressive than meditation. Some call them "psychotechnologies". EFT is a milder and more popular example. These processes, like meditation, bypass the mind and get at the truth of whatever it is that is bothering one.

I have used EFT, PEAT, R3X and Mace Method and they are all good. But they all take consistent application, preferably with a trainer or practitioner, at least initially.

The truths about everything are within you, including everything about 2012, and a good spiritual process as I referenced above will help you get to your own truths and insights.

Hope that helps.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote